top of page
megan moini profile pic.jpeg
Medical School: Case Western Reserve University

Residency: University Hospitals Case Medical Center

Board Certifications: American Board of Internal Medicine, American Board of Pediatrics

Diplomate, American Board of Obesity Medicine 

Megan Moini

Dr. Megan Moini is a board-certified internal medicine physician (and pediatrician, because one residency wasn't enough!). She grew up in a small town in rural Oregon before her family relocated to Florida, where she completed high school and then college at the University of South Florida. Fate then brought her to Cleveland when she was accepted to Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, where she earned her M.D. and later completed her residency training at University Hospitals Case Medical Center. After moving to Colorado to practice for 3 years, she and her family returned to Ohio because Cleveland felt like home. Dr. Moini practiced at Cleveland Clinic and was actively involved in teaching medical students and residents.


Increasingly frustrated with hospital-based primary care, she learned about the direct primary care movement and decided to open her own practice to better serve her patients. She opened Emerald DPC in October of 2020.

Dr. Moini lives in Shaker Heights with her husband, two young sons, and two dogs. In her free time she enjoys running, hiking, reading fiction, and exploring the many great restaurants and bars in Cleveland.

From Dr. Moini:

I love primary care and truly believe I have the best job in the world. It is such a privilege to be invited into someone's life and have them share their goals, fears, setbacks, and victories with me. I feel strongly that everyone should have access to great healthcare, and a huge part of that is a primary care physician, who can manage 80-90% of health concerns, and serve as an ally and resource for the other 10%. As the healthcare system evolves, it gets farther from meeting the needs of the patients, and even the doctors and nurses providing the care. I started Emerald Direct Primary Care because I wanted to create a practice completely focused on providing ideal medical care for my patients that I could be proud of.

megan moini kids.jpeg

Megan Moini, MD

Schedule a Meet & Greet

Thanks for reaching out!

We'll be in touch soon.

bottom of page